Some important considerations as you prepare your submissions:
The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 30, 2021, at midnight, US Pacific Time.
Also, new this year, three awards categories (Experience Maker of the Year, Team of the Year, and Executive of the Year) will be awarded to winners within each of four regions (EMEA, APAC, Japan, AMER).
- As in years past, companies may nominate themselves or be nominated by their solution or technology partners.
- You are welcome to apply for multiple award categories but will need to submit a separate application to be considered for each category.
- The 2021 Experience Maker Awards will shine a spotlight on those companies and individuals who went above and beyond to deliver epic experiences around the globe. The awards celebrate the creators of exceptional customer experiences regardless of their starting point—whether content, design, marketing, or commerce. We want to hear your stories and are excited to announce that the 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards are now open for submissions.
- If the submission is on behalf of a client, the client must agree to the content of the submission and to being contacted by Adobe. For a full list of eligibility and submission requirements, click here.
- In June, we’ll announce the winners at our global virtual gala event.
- New this year is the Illuminator category recognizing resilience in overcoming unprecedented circumstances.
- We look forward to seeing the inspiring examples of creativity, innovation, and success of Magento Commerce merchants and partners across the globe, as well as learning how you are changing the way your customers find, enjoy, and stay loyal to your businesses.
- In a year of unprecedented upheaval and change for all of us, we have been inspired by the stories of talented individuals, teams, companies, and communities across the Adobe ecosystem coming together to support employees, customers, and partners in a digital-focused world.
And don’t forget to register now for Adobe Summit.
Detailed applications that explain what you did and why it’s important and that quantify the business impact and results are important in the evaluation process.
Three finalists per category will be announced in May and voting for the winner of the peer-recognized Maverick category will begin.