Images take up over 60% of modern websites’ total bandwidth. With the large image quantity, the first touchpoint your buyers come into contact with on your website can be the image, and that experience can make or break their perception of your brand.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.
Image optimization is a must-have action for all business websites if you want to be outstanding among many competitors.
How do Magento 2 Images Impact Your Business?
Let’s read now beginning with how Magento 2 images impact the business!
3 benefits of this extension:
Second, a high-quality image not only conveys your brand’s professionalism but also encourages customers to stay and make more purchases. With online shopping, the Image gives a specific look about your goods or service while purchasing online, and it is a key element in persuading people to buy and make repeat purchases.
In many factors impacting the performance of the websites, you can easily find image and file size is a big problem. Large photo and video file sizes will slow your website down. The data needs more time to load your large images on your website.
Image Optimizer is another free Magento 2 image optimization extension developed by Apptrian LLC. The extension provides the function to optimize images (GIF, JPG, PNG), reducing their file size without losing image quality.
Website performance mentions the loading page speed of the website. It’s how quickly the pages of a website load and display in your web browser.
Store owners always have to find the best way to optimize their photos. If you are one of them, don’t skip this blog because it shows you all the necessary information
For example, while loading the compressed file, at 0.08MB, the visitor will see it instantly, but a 15MB image on a 3G connection can take 17 seconds to load, and that’s a 18,650% increase in waiting time.
- According to a study by Search Engine Land, Images often have a much higher CTR (Click-Through Rate) than text-only SEO search results, with the exception of the first position.
- Sheila Dahlgren, senior vice president of marketing at Scene7, provider of on-demand rich media, said that “Customers are three times more likely to buy online when retailers offer rich imagery with the ability to zoom, pan, and see color options and alternative views of the merchandise, along with the products presented in context or on a model”.
We cannot ignore another amazing tool to optimize Magento images from Mageplaza in this list – Image Optimizer for Magento 2. This is the essential solution for Magento 2 store site to compress and optimize images that speed up page load, enhance user experience and increase the conversion rate significantly.
Improve your website with the top Magento 2 image optimization extensions
Magento 2 Convert Images to WebP by BSS
By using Magento 2 Convert Images to WebP extension, converting images to WebP is simpler and quicker than ever. No need for code, no more manual image format changes, all in several steps.
Experience with demo: Frontend | Backend
Table of Contents
- Increases website performance: In comparison to JPEG and PNG, the WebP format is lighter. A site will load more quickly with smaller picture file sizes.
- Show high-quality images: WebP format ensures the image quality is best but still gets a high loading speed.
- Saves more bandwidth: WebP can free up bandwidth space, allowing websites to offer more content.
- Automatically convert images under format jpg., png., jpeg. to Webp
- Choose specific places you want to convert: All, Product Page, Category Page, Home Page, CMS Page.
- Reduce time spent on conversion, automate every media upload, and deliver better-looking images.
Magento 2 Lazy Load by BSS
2 main features of this module:
Why should images be lazy load?
Last but not least, user experience also is impacted by image responsibility. Mobile commerce statistics say that in 2021, 72.9% of all online sales came through the mobile channel, and mobile makes nearly three-quarters of all online sales. With the increase of smartphone users, images are required to be responsive to all devices, especially smartphones.
- Load Magento 2 product images with the beautiful transition when customers scroll down the Magento 2 pages
- Reduce Magento 2 website loading time
- Offload for the server (reduce server requests) and save bandwidth
- SEO – friendly
- Set advanced time point for loading product images
- Exclude Magento 2 Lazy Load Image extension’s effect on Controllers, Paths and Home Page easily
- Allow admin to exclude lazy product images
Image Optimizer for Magento 2 by Mageplaza
Lazy load by Amasty includes many features for minimizing load page time:
- Lighten the images on the site easily and conveniently by compressing various types of images including PNG, JPG, GIF, TIF and BMP
- Allow store admins to set compression levels: Lossless and Custom (Lossy)
- Activate scan and optimization actions automatically
- Set the included directories whose images are scanned and the excluded directories which are skipped to scan
- Record, requeue and restore all optimized images
Lazy Load for Magento 2 by Amasty
Hence, to build a business with an outstanding website, you should focus on optimizing all images on your website. You can receive amazing support from Magento 2 image optimization extension list below!
Image size affects website speed and website speed impacts the customer experience. According to a report, 40% of users abandon sites that take longer than 3 seconds to load.
- Configure lazy load algorithm: preventing store pages from lagging, regulating the number of displayed images, applying lazy load to specific pages…
- Optimize and compress images: making files smaller with WebP format, optimizing images in bulk, compressing images with no quality loss…
- Meet extra optimization levels
Magento 2 Image Lazy Load by Magefan
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Multi-platform eCommerce solution and web development services providers in the world. With experienced and certified developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively.
In this blog, we’ve already shown you the reason why you should optimize your photo and suggest the best list of Magento 2 image optimization extensions. Hope you can take the most suitable one for your website!
With this Lazy Load extension, bandwidth only loads images within the viewer’s viewport and loads the rest when scrolling down.
- Enable lazy loading for all or specific pages
- Fully Compatible with WebP Images
Hence, directly or indirectly, image impacts the customer experience.
Image Optimizer by Apptrian LLC
You might try the free Magento 2 image optimization extension – Image Lazy Load by Magefan.
Hence, optimizing Magento 2 images is a fast way to enhance website performance. Use Google’s PageSpeed Insights tool to evaluate the performance of your website and discover where you stand.
Lazy load is extremely useful for website speed in general and image optimization in particular.
Magento 2 Lazy Load Image extension brings your business more benefits: