Thank you for subscribing.
Gifts are the traditional way to show that you love and care for your loved ones. Everything is happening online now and so is gifting!
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
The default Magento 2 allows the customers to add a personalized gift message to their orders and products during the checkout process.
It’s a win-win situation for both the customer and the store owner because offering the facility to add a gift option makes your customer happy and this enhanced store experience will eventually improve the loyalty towards your brand!
Steps to Enable Gift Message in Magento 2
- Log in to the admin panel.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration.
- Choose Sales > Sales in the menu in the left sidebar.
- Expand the Gift Options section.
- Select “Yes” in your required option
- Allow Gift Messages on Order Level: Select “Yes” if you want to add a single gift message to the whole order.
- Allow Gift Messages for Order Items: Select “Yes” if you want to add gift messages separately to an individual item in your shopping cart.
- Save the configuration.
I would be happy to help.
Something went wrong.
However, when you order a gift online, it is hard to give a personalized touch to the gift. The solution to this issue is to attach a personalized gift message with the item you are ordering. The recipient will get your gift with your message and make their day.
Feel free to share the solution with Magento Community via social media.
A simple one, right?
If you have any doubts regarding this post, just mention them in the Comments section below.
The admin can facilitate the customers with the same using the method to enable gift message in Magento 2 store.
Get Weekly Updates
Now you can add a gift message to the cart page from frontend as shown in the below image:
You can allow adding gift message separately to an individual item of your shopping cart by setting “Yes” in the “Allow Gift Message on Order Items” option as shown below:
Use the below method and delight your customer with this smart feature of Magento 2!