5. Click Save Config. to finish.
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Product. Open in Edit mode.
3. Select Frontend Properties and explore:
1. Default Layered Navigation
As can be seen, with the default setting, customers can filter by either product attributes or their prices. Furthermore, Magento 2 store also supports you with the Layered Navigation with Filterable Attributes allowing your customer to search by categories or attribute.
4. Explore the section of Layered Navigation:
- Change Use In Layered Navigation to Filterable (with results) or Filterable (no results).
- Select Yes for Use In Search Results Layered Navigation.
5. Come back to the store page and choose the category in the top navigation and check whether the filterable attributes appear.
- Select the Categories you want to use Layered Navigation in.
- Change to Display Settings tab.
- Select Yes for Is Anchor section.
- Click Save Category to continue.
The above steps can be repeated for each of every attributes to include in the layered navigation.
This setting uses standard algorithm for price navigation.