That comes to the end of the tutorial. Please comment below if you have any further questions on this topic.
1. Login to your Google account. Go to Google Developers Console.
5. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
2. Under Use Google APIs, select Youtube Data APIs.
8. Go to Cache Management to refresh the cache after the process.
Magento 2 store supports users with the feature of uploading video for any product that helps to improve the quality of the store page. The product video is an exciting and effective brief for the customers before purchasing. It may boost sales in overall. The videos can be uploaded from your browser or embedded from a Youtube link with API Key from Google account.
3. From the left panel, select Credentials > Create Credentials > API Key.
Click Save Config. to continue.
Enter the URL of the video.
4. Choose Server Key and enter the name for the key as well as the IP address. Click Create. After that, copy the key to clipboard.
6. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration. > Catalog > Catalog.
Click Add Video black button to insert the video.
This tutorial will guide you how to insert the video in the configuration by using Youtube API Key.
Go to Product Detail.
Explore the Product Videos section and paste the YOutuve API Keys into the box.
- After entering the URL, enter the Title and Description.
- Browse the image and select the file to upload the Preview image.
- Click Get Video Information to use the video meta data.
- Assign the role to the video.
- Click Save to finish.