That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.
Click Add New Answer.
4. Explore the New Poll section. Click the Poll Information tab:
5. Explore the tab of Poll Answers:
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to CMS > Polls.
Magento store allows users to create a poll(s) to collect customers’ idea about the web store’s products and services. The poll can include open questions or multiple choice ones. Polling method can help store owner to determine customers’ preference. This tutorial will show you how to create a poll in Magento store, working with Magento 1.9.
3. Click the Add New Poll button in the upper right corner of the working space:
Enter the Poll Question and select Open in Status.
6. Explore the Assigned Answer section:
- Enter the Answer Title and Votes Count.
- Continue to click Add New Answer to create multiple answers.
- Click Save Poll to finish.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
Visit your store and see the poll placed in frontend