Magento store allows store owners to add their contact information so that the customers can easily contact to them or send any feedbacks. The contact information will be displayed publically on the store website for every visitors to see. Basically, the store contact includes Store Name, Contact Phone Number and Contact Address with email.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. if you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.
3. From the left-side menu, select General > General > Store Information.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
This Magento tutorial for beginners will show you how to change the store contact information of your Magento store.
- Enter the Store Name, Store Contact Telephone and Store Contact Address of your store.
- Click Save Config to finish.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.