5. In order to add Customer Ratings, from the Admin dashboard, navigate to Catalog > Reviews and Ratings > Manage Ratings.
9. From the Catalog menu in the left-side panel, open the Product Reviews section.
Click Save Rating button to finish.
7. In the New Rating section, enter the new rating name and select the store that ratings are available.
Click Save Review to continue.
This Magento tutorial for beginners will show you how to manage the reviews and ratings, enable or disable reviews and rating in Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to Catalog > Reviews and Ratings > Customer Reviews > All Reviews.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
6. Click the Add New Ratings orange button in the upper right corner;
8. In order to stop the review function in your store, from the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.
4. Here, you can see all the list of reviews, you can click on one review and edit it or change the Status to approve the review.
3. In the All Reviews section, click the Add New Review orange button in the upper right corner.
- In the section of Allow Guests to Write Reviews, select No to disable the review function.
- Click Save Config. to finish.
By default, Magento store allows visitors to leave their reviews and rating for the products they viewed. This function helps you to control the services and products’ quality as well as managing to have service adjustments to ensure better customers’ experiences. Sometimes, you, however, do not want to show negative reviews on the store as it will have bad influences on sales.