8. Click Save Config. to finish.
6. In the Debug section, set to Yes to save all the messages transmitted between your store and the Authorize.net Direct Post.
3. Explore the section of Authorize.Net Direct Post:
7. Now you have to configure the payment option: Related tutorial:
5. In the section of Accepted Currency, set the suitable one. It is recommended to be US Dollar.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. Please feel free to comment below if you have any further questions on this topic.
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Sale > Payment Methods.
4. now you have to connect to the Authorize.net account.
- Authorize Only allows the customers’ card to be authorized by Authorize. Net and the orders will be created in the stores Admin section. The invoices can be created afterward to capture the funds.
- Authorize and Capture option allows the customers’ card to be authorized, captured and the invoices will be created in the stores Admin section.
In the section of Payment Action, choose the suitable options.
Magento 2 store supports users with Authorize.net Direct Post allowing multiple stores to be able to manage their check out pages effectively. The working mechanism is that merchants create their own account on Authorize.net and complete all the checkout information forms on their own sites which make the payment information being secured compared to the posted forms on Authorize.net’s secure servers themselves.
- Fill in the information for API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Go to Account > Settings > Security Settings > MD5-Hash in Authorize.net account and fill in the required information for the MD5 box.
- In the section of New Order status, choose either Processed Ogone Payment or Processing.
- In Gateway URL section, fill in with the default link:
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
As can be seen, Authorize.net play a crucial role in Magento 2 store in creating impressive customers’ experience. This tutorial will guide you through the process of setting up the Authorize.net for your Magento 2 store(s).
In another word, Authorize.net operates as the third party as Paypal except the fact that the customers can complete their transaction process without being redirected to the other websites than the main Magento 2 store.
- Select the credit card that is accepted at your stores from the Credit Card Type list.
- Set Credit Card Verification to Yes to require purchasers to enter the CVV of their card.
- In the section of Payment from Applicable Countries, choose All Allowed Countries to allow payments from all countries specified in the store configuration or choose Specific Countries to allow payments from only the countries selected from the list.
- Enter the limit in Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total for Direct Post transaction.
- Enter the Sort Order Number to determine the priority in the check out list.
In the section of Enable, select Yes to start.
Enter the Name for the Title.