6. Mark the checkbox of the products that you want to put online.
4. Add related products that are suitable.
1. Add Related Products
3. Navigate to Advanced Setting > Related Products.
Related Products are the products in the same category as the item(s) customers just view on your store. Therefore, displaying related products is an exciting idea of boosting sell for your page. Magento 2 store supports users with this configuration. Customers can easily add the related products into their cart by simply clicking on the checkbox.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
Previously, we learned how to add upsell and cross-sell in Magento 2, today, we will guide you through the process of adding and removing the related product(s) from your Product View Page in Magento 2.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any trouble of applying the tutorial, please feel free to let us know by commenting below.
2. Remove Related Products
5. Click the Reset Filter icon at the upper right corner to list all available products or use the Filter tool to find a specific one.
2. Unmarked the checkbox sand click Save.
2. Open the Product in Edit mode.
The related products will be removed from the Product View Page.
1. Come back to the Related Products section.