3. Leave Comment in the Comment box.
This tutorial will guide you through the process of wishlist configuration.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
The Wish List Module can be removed by using the following command: 5. Enter the Message for the sharing emails.
1. Wishlist Enable
Magento 2 allows customers to share their wish list with the management from both the customers and the store admin.
You can also go to appetc, make the relevant module to zero and run the command:
Admin functionality still remains the same while the front end functionality is removed.
6. To transfer the product(s) into your cart, open the My Wish List, move the items into cart and click Add to Cart. You can move all items to cart by clicking Add All to Cart.
1. Login to Customer Account.
- In the Email Sender section, enter the contact email of the store.
- In the Email Template section, choose the one that will be applied to the receiver if customers want to share their wishlist.
- In the Max Emails Allowed to be Sent section, set the limit of emails to 10,000.
- In the Email Text Length Limit section, set the limit for the email content.
- In the My Wish List Link section, select the suitable solution.
Now your sending is ready.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any trouble applying this tutorial, please comment below to let us know.
2. Wish List Sharing
4. Explore the Share Options section:
5. Click Save Config. to finish.
3. Explore the General Options section and select Yes to enable the wishlist.
4. Click on Share Wish List button and insert list of emails to share with a comma in between to separate them.
Wishlist is a convenient tool to the customers since they may wonders about the products for sometimes before deciding to make the purchase. They may have a look through a very wide range of products so that the wishlist helps signed in customers not to remember or note down every single one that they are interested in for the next store visit. The wish list will appear on the dashboard of customers’ accounts. The products, however, appear with only the option that was chosen by the customers and the quantity is updated automatically based on the number of time being picked.
3. Wish List Remove
php bin/magento module:disble Magento_Review
php bin/magento module:disable Magento_Wishlist
As being enabled, the Add to Wishlist link will automatically appear on the category or the single product page on Magento 2 store. Depending on the theme selected, you can either use a text link or graphic image for this function. The wishlist is also allowed to share with shoppers’ friends by an email sent from store’s email address with the flexible content written by the clients themselves.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Customer > Wish List.
2. Navigate to Account Dashboard > My Wish List.