Magento 2 tier prices
Tier Price usually goes after the phrase ” As low as”: 4. Click Add Tier if you want to add more tier Price campaign.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
6. If you want to delete the Tier Price you created, click on the Delete button under the Action section:
5. Click Save to finish.
This Magento tutorial will guide you through the process of setting up Tier Price for your Magento 2 store.
3. Explore the Tier Price section and click Add Tier:
Related Magento 2 tutorial:
- Choose the Website to apply Tier Price.
- Select Customer Group to apply Tier Price.
- Qty Field is the quantity to apply the Tier Price.
- Enter desired price of the product in the Item Price.
2. Open the Product in Edit mode.
Being displayed on the product detail page, quantity discount can look like:
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.
Magento 2 supports your sales campaign with Tier Price allowing users to offer a quantity discount to customers in specific groups or website(s). You can setup tier price promotion program to encourages customers to buy more products in one purchase. The quantity discount can be applied to the catalog list or product detail pages. It can be displayed in specific store view or in a customer group.