Click Save & Close in the Save menu to finish.
Repeat the step to the options.
2. Switch the Product Online into On mode to go online.
Step 1: Add bundle product
2. From Admin sidebar, navigate to Products >Inventory > Catalog.
3. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Customer View to check whether everything runs appropriately.
Magento 2 store allows users to create a bundle product to involve customized products in a set despite the fact that the products are simple or virtual ones. The value of the bundle can be dynamic or fixed:
Explore the Product Detail section:
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment to let use know.
3. Click the Add Product orange button in the upper right corner of the working space.
1. Add products to option
- Enter the Name of the product.
- Enter the SKU or use the default one.
- In the Price section, select Dynamic to allow the price to change depending on the options selected or select Fixed to set the price for the whole bundle.
- Keep the Product Online in Off mode until they are ready to go online.
- Drage the images or videos to the box or click on the Camera icon to insert media for the products.
- In the Weight section, select Dynamic to allow the shipping price to change according to the options selected or select Fixed to set the product weight limit.
- In the Category section, enter the name of the category in Search box to find or choose from the show list. The Category can be added by entering the Category Name, assigning Parent Category and clicking on Create Category to finish.
- Enter the description for the product as needed and click Submit to finish. All information can be edited by WYSIWYG Editor.
Step 2: Add bundle items
- Set Ship Bundle to Separately or Together.
- In Create New Option, enter the Option Title, set the Input Type and mark the Required checkbox to make it required.
- Click Add Products to Option button to mark the checkbox of products that you want to involve into the bundle.
Click Save to finish.
- Enter the Default Quantity of each item.
- To remove any item, click on Delete icon.
Explore the Bundle Items section:
Previously, we went through Adding a New Simple Product in Magento 2 and create a configurable product in Magento 2, in this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of creating bundle product.
From the drop-down menu, select Bundle Product.
4. From the Search box, enter the name of the product template or choose from the show list.
5. Complete bundle product details
1. Login to the back end of Magento 2 store.
Bundle Product is totally different from grouped product although both of them are set of products. In grouped product, customers are unable to choose among various attributes of items, they can do it now with bundle products. The selection of options will be shown as they click on Customize and Add to Cart. Customers now can select the SKU< size, price, etc of each option provided.