6. From the Admin and Default Store View, enter the label for the color.
4. Mark the Change box under Color attribute
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.
Go to store > properties, in Catalog Input Type for Store Owner select Text Swatch
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Attributes > Product > Color Attribute.
2. Use Filter the list by Name or SKU to involve the applicable products only.
1. Swatches creation
Method 1: Color Swatch
You can use Edit mode to edit and update Color Attribute.
6. Click Save Attribute and flush the cache to finish.
5. Click Add Swatch and explore Manage Swatch to add a new definition of the list:
Specifically, colors can be indicated by visual swatch, text ones or drop down input menu. Swatches can also be used on the product pages, listings or layered navigation. The corresponding product will be synchronized to display as the color is chosen.
8. Set Enable to change the order in the top left Manage Swatch table and drag to the new position.
Color can also be determined by six hexadecimal value. Click on the Color Wheel button at the lower right corner to save the swatch.
5. Click on Save and don’t forget to flush the cache to finish.
4. Click on Add swatch under Manage Swatch:
1. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Products > Inventory > Catalog.
9. Click Save Attribute to complete.
Magento 2 swatches
3. Set Actions control by clicking Update Attribute. Mark the checkbox of each product that you want to apply the swatches.
In order to serve high expectation of customers, Magento 2 supports you with 3 types of swatches: colors, Image, and text swatches.
Method 2: Image Swatch
A text based is similar to text label as the attribute values appear as text in case that the correspondent images are available for a swatch. As being in operation, any size that is unavailable will be crossed out.
2. Product Update
Click Upload a file to insert images from your computer.
This tutorial will show you how to add and configure swatches in Magento 2 store.
Click Choose a color to select one for the swatch menu:
The swatch can be done by using the collection of the swatch images.
Layered Navigation swatches are provided as the layered navigation property is set on. Both text-based and layered navigation can be shown in a swatch.