This Magento tutorial will guide you through the process of setting up the Contact Us Page in Magento 2.
1. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Content > Elements > Blocks.
Step 1: change contact us setting
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Contacts.
New Email template can be created by navigating to Marketing > Email Templates from the Admin sidebar.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.
- Select Yes in Enable Contact Us to activate.
- Enter the email address of the receiver for the customers’ messages in the Send Emails To.
- Enter the Email Sender.
- Select the Email Template.
2. Go to Contact Us section and use Action to go to Edit mode.
Step 2: Edit contact page content
3. Explore the Contact Us section:
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
3. Do any edit as necessary, WYSIWYG editor is enabled here so you can easily input the content
Magento 2 supports users with predefined Contact Use page allowing customers to have questions to the stores or leave some feedback on the products and services. The link is set at the footer section by default and can be moved to serve typical purposes.
4. Click Save Block to finish. Now you have the contact us page: