Price navigation can be calculated in three ways including: Automatic (Equalize Price Ranges); Automatic (Equalize Product Counts), and Manual. The first two calculation methods use auto calculation while the manual one requires the price interval to be set.
In the section of Display Product Count, set to Yes to display the product number in parentheses after each filtered item.
The Price Filter is used to categorize products by price range and therefore, it allows customers to find demanded items faster and easier.
- Login to the back-end of your Magento 2 store.
- From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- Hit the Catalog tab.
- Navigate to Catalog > Layered Navigation.
Hit the Save Config. button to save all the process.
3. Set the Manual by following the process:
- The Automatic (equalize price ranges) method is used with the existing layered navigation algorithm.
- Set the Automatic (equalize product counts) by following the process:
This tutorial will show you how to set up the Price Filter for Layered navigation in Magento 2.
- In the section of Price Navigation Steps Calculation, set to Automatic (equalize product counts).
- In the section of Display Price Interval as One Price, set Yes to display a single price when multiple products share the same price.
- In the section of Interval Division Limit, set the thre-hold for a number of products within a price range. The range is set to be under or equal the limit. If you left that blank, the default number of 9 will be set.
In this step, we will set the Price Navigation Steps Calculation.
That comes to the end of our tutorial. If you have to confront with any troubles during the application process, please leave use with your questions in the comment section below.
- Change the Price Navigation Steps Calculation to Manual.
- In the section of Default Price Navigation Step, enter your intended value.
- In the section of Maximum Number of Price Intervals, fill in the number with the maximum allowed value is 100.
Price Filter can be defined as a part of the Layered Navigation block appearing on the left-hand side panel of the category page.